Welcome to Rentals Montenegro!By accessing or using the services provided by the website rentalsmontenegro.com (the “Website”), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not use the Website.
- Eligibility: The Website is intended for use by individuals who are 18 years of age or older. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
- Account Creation: In order to access certain features of the Website, you may be required to create an account. When creating an account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- User Conduct: You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to use the Website to:
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Website are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another; or
- collect or store personal data about other users.
- Content: The Website may contain content provided by third parties, including but not limited to text, photographs, videos, and graphics (“Third Party Content”). Third Party Content is the sole responsibility of the person or entity that makes it available. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Third Party Content or endorse any opinions expressed via the Website. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Third Party Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Third Party Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Third Party Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Website.
- Intellectual Property: The Website and its contents, features and functionality, including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof, are owned by us, our licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. These Terms and Conditions do not grant you any right, title or interest in the Website or any content, features or functionality of the Website, all of which shall remain the property of us, our licensors or other providers of such material.
- Termination: We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Website, without notice and in our sole discretion, for any reason, including but not limited to your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Website or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Website. You expressly agree that your use of the Website is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the Website, its servers, or e-mail sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the use of the Website, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver: The failure of us to enforce any right or provision in these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing.
- Contact Us: If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for using Rentals Montenegro!Last Updated: 20th May 2023